Cookies and Nuts
Our Products Sales teach girls the sweeter side of important financial management skills! Our Fall Product Sale helps troops get a jump start on their Girl Scout year with the sale of nuts, candy, magazines and more. Our Cookie Sale delivers the Thin Mints you crave while instilling good business skills. The opportunity for your Girl Scout to sell these items goes beyond the enjoyment of some great products. The Girl Scout Product Sales empower girls with the strength, abilities, and drive that they’ll need to become accomplished women who benefit themselves, their family, and the world!
- Get ready to "Reach New Heights" in the 2015-2016 Fall Product Sale.
- GSGWM traditionally sells fall products during October and product is delivered in November. Troop proceeds help start a great new membership year!!
Ready to launch your Fall Product Online Store? Start by clicking HERE!
- Entrepreneurial success is definitely Worth Sharing!
- Set you goals now! The Girl Scout Cookie Sale with help you reach them!
- GSGWM traditionally take orders for Girl Scout Cookies in January. 2016 Booth sales begin in late February through the end of March.
Where Does the Money Go?
All of the proceeds—every penny—from a local council's sales remains in the council where the products are sold. This revenue is used to benefit girls, some of it directly by remaining in the Girl Scout troop/group treasury, and some of it indirectly by supporting the cost of Girl Scout programs within the council.