Welcome to the Girl Scout Bronze Award, the highest honor a Girl Scout Junior can achieve. As you and your team plan and complete your project, you'll meet new people and have the kind of fun that happens when you work with other Girl Scouts to make a difference. Download the Bronze Award guidelines to find out how.
You can pursue your Girl Scout Bronze Award if:
- You're in fourth or fifth grade (or equivalent)
- You're a registered Girl Scout Junior
- You have completed a Junior Journey
Girl Scout Bronze Award Steps
- Build your Girl Scout Junior team.
- Explore your community.
- Choose your Bronze Award project.
- Make a plan.
- Put your plan in motion.
- Spread the word.
Adult Guide: Girl Scout Bronze Award
When you volunteer to work with a girl who is earning her Bronze Award, you’ll help her make a lasting impact on her community. Use the Adult Guide below to help you along the way.
Get Bronze Award pins and emblems.