Girl Scout Cookies
People have loved Girl Scout Cookies since our first sale started in 1917, and it's no wonder - cookies and financial literacy skills are one delicious recipe! So whether you're buying or selling, you're in the right place.
The Cookie Sale is a snap when you have all these great resources! We've added extra materials for the grownups, with all the nitty-gritty details you need, and exciting stuff for girls and troops.
Check out our Webinar Series! Quick tips, how-to sessions, and videos for inspiring your girls.
If you're a a cookie mom, a cupboard manager, or a community product sale coordinator, this is the spot for you! We've got trainings, webinars, council specific info, and everything else you'll need to support the cookie sale. Yes, we have Mobile Apps, Trainings, Rewards, Booth Sale Basics, Cookie-Cupboard Locations, Cookie Dough Info, Payment Basics, and all the 2016 Cookie Sale Dates.
Need to get there in a hurry? Check out the quick links below:
- Goal Getter Card - continue your Girl Scout Cookie Sale by taking additional orders.
- 2016 Troop Manual - a handy guide for volunteers to help their girls have a great sale.
- 2016 Family Guide - resource for families to learn more about the Girl Scout Cookie program and how to help their Girl Scout succeed.
- Cookie Cupboards: Our cookie warehouses are in convenient locations across council.
- Important Dates 2016: Get ready! Our sale will begin January 4.
- Cookie Booth Sales: Everything you need to know about booth sales!
- Cookie Sale Safety: Learn these safety rules to keep girls safe.
- Cookie Sale Payment Information: Troops deposit cookie money into their troop accounts; council will conduct three ACH sweeps.
- Cookie Dough: Cookie Dough is an earned reward. Girls can use this reward to pay for programs and swag from Our Store!
- Cookie Forms: Every form you need to run your cookie sale.
- Girl Rewards: Information about the 500+ rewards and submitting the final rewards.
- What does the Cookie Sale teach? Check out this article about our rallies!
Boost your sale with a rally or kickoff event. Check out rally resources HERE.
Support Girl Scouts while bringing home your favorite cookie flavor! Contact us at 888.474.9686 for current booth sale locations.
The Girl Scout Product Sale Programs teach girls five key business and leadership skills: Goal Setting, Decision Making, Money Management, People Skills, and Business Ethics.
Want to support the girls, but don't need the cookies? With Gift of Caring, you can donate those cookies to those in need!