Junior FIRST LEGO League
For girls ages 6-9, Junior FIRST LEGO League (Jr.FLL®) captures young children's curiosity and directs it toward discovering the wonders of science and technology. This program features a real-world scientific concept to be explored through research, teamwork, construction, and imagination. Guided by adult Coaches, teams use LEGO® bricks to build a model robot that moves and develop a Show Me Poster to illustrate their journey.
Girls get to:
- Design and build a challenge-related model using LEGO® components
- Create a Show Me Poster and practice presentation skills
- Explore challenges facing today's scientists
- Discover real-world math and science
- Begin developing teamwork skills
- Choose to participate in expos and showcases
- Engage in team activities guided by Jr.FLL Core Values
Start your own team with council support or join one of our already existing teams located throughout council. For more information, contact Melissa.