People have loved Girl Scout Cookies since our first sales started in 1917, and it's no wonder - cookies and financial literacy skills are one delicious recipe! So whether you're buying or selling, you're in the right place.
NOTE: All information is from last year's Cookie Sale (Winter 2014). We will post new information regarding this year's sale as it is available.
Find cookies near you!
Gift of Caring: 
Want to support the girls, but don't need the cookies? With Gift of Caring, you can donate those cookies to those in need!
The Girl Scout Product Sale Programs teach girls five key business and leadership skills: Goal Setting, Decision Making, Money Management, People Skills, and Business Ethics.
Stay tuned! Girl Scout Cookie Season 2015 will offer something new!
E-trainings, forms, recipes, and more.
- Cookie Cupboards:  Our cookie warehouses are in convenient locations across council. More details regarding the cupboards will be released soon.
- Important Dates 2015:  New dates for cookie sales! GSGWM will take orders Jan. 9 - Feb. 6, 2015. Delivery day is Mar. 7, 2015.
- New Online Cookie Sales! Watch for more details how customers can order cookies online.
- Cookie Booth Sales:  Everything you need to know about booth sales!
- Bling Your Booth:  Have fun and use your creativity to attract more customers to your booth sale!
- Cookie Sale Safety:  Learn these safety rules to keep girls safe.
- Cookie Sale Payment Information: Troops will deposit their cookie money into their troop accounts and the council office will conduct three ACH account sweeps. Sweep dates and more info will be released soon.
- Cookie Quick Facts:  The most important things you need to know about the cookie sale!
- Cookie Dough :  Cookie Dough is an earned reward. Girls can use this reward to pay for programs and swag from Our Store!
Rewards for Girls: 
Girls earn rewards when they sell cookies. Stay tuned to see the awesome 2015 reward opportunities!