White Rose Crest
UPDATED WHITE ROSE TROOP CREST
The troop crest is chosen by a Girl Scout troop. The crests are worn by Girl Scout Brownies, Juniors, Cadettes, Seniors, and Ambassadors. Center the troop crest directly under the council identification strip. Throughout its history, Girl Scouts has assigned no specific meaning to troop crests. The items used in troop crests, such as flowers and other natural elements, often have various meanings that have come to be associated with them by cultures around the world. Some of these elements carry multiple meanings, and sometimes their symbolism has changed and evolved through the ages. Some of these meanings are offered in the description of each crest, which may be of interest to girls and their adult volunteers.
White Rose - The white rose--one fo the first two troop crests--stands for new beginnings.
THIS ITEM CANNOT BE PURCHASED WITH COOKIE DOUGH. COOKIE DOUGH DOES NOT APPLY TO EARNED RECOGNITIONS.
Item Lookup Code: 731955618162
- Junior, Cadette, Senior, Ambassador # 0
- Junior, Cadette, Senior, Ambassador Council ID Patch
- Official Cadette, Senior, and Ambassador Khaki Vest
- Membership Star
- Brownie Disc for Membership Star
- Junior Disc for Membership Star
- Daisy Disc for Membership Star
- Junior, Cadette, Senior, Ambassador # 2